April 15, 2009

Play ball!

Obama ha demostrado ya ser una persona de palabra y honor. Ha cumplido ya más de una de sus promesas y, ésta vez, tratándose de Cuba le ha dejado la pelota en el patio a Raúl y Fidel Castro.

¿Cómo responderá el mandatario cubano? La respuesta está escrita en el cielo.
Yo no creo en milagros y tampoco me hago muchas ilusiones con Raúl Castro al mando de la isla que zozobra. Lo que más sospecho es que Raúl Castro, como lo haría su hermano mayor, exigiría a Obama el levantamiento del embargo y una larga lista de concesiones antes de mover ficha. ¿Pesimista? Llámame mejor realista.

De Raúl Castro o no respuesta a la mano extendida de Obama la medida es positiva y oportuna. El único que inspira confianza es el inquilino de la Casa Blanca. Desgraciadamente el pueblo cubano ya espera más de él que de su propio presidente.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This might be a bit off-topic but I believe there are a lot of smokers here on www.blogger.com. I decided to find a good vendor of electronic cigarettes. I'm done with paying so much for normal smokes.A friend recommended [url=http://www.insanereleases.info/greensmokef.html]G Smoke[/url] According to their website this is how they described their product:
"Green Smoke offers quality Electronic cigarettes with spendable cartridges that produce the highest smoke volume in the industry. With a variety of flavors and nicotine levels, Green Smoke's™ patented technology offers convenience and exhibit performance that is unmatched. G Smoke products have been independently tested for safety."
I'm thinking of buying them. Anyone else have experience with this e-cigarette?

Anonymous said...

megan foxs sex tape, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]megan fox hot scene[/url] megan fox gag report
kim kardashian weight loss, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]kiim kardashian[/url] kim kardashian naked for free
taylor lautner and taylor swift break up, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]taylor swift at the grammys[/url] taylor swift
dress up hannah montana free, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montana soundtrack[/url] cuffs will keep us together hannah montana
harry potter cookie jar, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]quiz questions for harry potter and the order of the phoenix[/url] free harry potter games
cruise to alaska departing from san francisco, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]rebecca de mornay tom cruise[/url] cruise to nowhere, ny
justin bieber interveiws, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]free justin bieber desktop wallpapers[/url] dress up justin bieber
britney spears full length blow job video, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]latest news britney spears[/url] britney spears bottomless pictures british esquire
naked megan fox pictures, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox cartoon[/url] holiday in the sun megan fox

Anonymous said...

hi everybody

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone!

Can't wait to get to know you all better!

-Marshall

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

if you guys unadulterated to seize [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics seeking generic drugs.
you can send benefit of up drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the heart [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] commencement on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com

Anonymous said...

Love casinos? certify this juvenile [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casinos[/url] guide and wing it denigrate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also discontinuation our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] orientate at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and obtain genuine folding shin-plasters !
another modern [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] plot is www.ttittancasino.com , in lieu of of german gamblers, descend upon by unrestrained online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

Hello people,

What online fanzines do you read and would recommend?

For all you rockabilly folks out there I recommend The Enough Fanzine. It is one of the first ska zines on the web.

They have throusands of reviews from the most independent bands all over the world. Check them out online: [url=http://www.enoughfanzine.com]Enough Fanzine[/url]. Best of it all, they are 100% non-profit and just helping the scene!

Looking forward to your recommendations.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

wow guys! check the latest freeing [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !endorse demonstrate the all trendy vacant [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all flash www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the net! jab our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and gain a victory in money.
you can also substantiate other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . check out this new [url=http://www.place-a-bet.net/]online casino[/url].

Anonymous said...

Infatuation casinos? examine this inexperienced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] games. head and fake online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our blooming [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] control at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and take chief folding money !
another unsurpassed [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele chain of events is www.ttittancasino.com , in gain german gamblers, rise by unrestrained online casino bonus.

Anonymous said...

So I did it -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-Carbon-Edition-2.html]Fatman iTube Carbon Edition 2[/url] and I've gotta tell ya I am pleasantly surprised. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months back and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it blew me away. I searched online everywhere for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I telephoned them first and asked every question I could think of and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and made the purchase. Shipping was very fast. Everything was perfect. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they dispatch outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.

Outstanding...

Jackson

Anonymous said...

Ladies: What’s your decision...boxers, briefs or tightie whities? [url=http://tjenepenger.sosblog.com/]tjen penger på nett[/url]